A guide to listening and live performance aims to discover, trace, re-evaluate, plug in different musical worlds and at the same time similar to each other, to study the forms, styles and genres typical of the ‘900 and the particular historical moments in which they developed.
Deepen the knowledge of musical instruments (voice and guitar) and their use in modern music improves the quality of listening, offering the possibility of establishing a new and different relationship with music.
Some of the issues raised:
– Italian Swing and its history
– Discover the Voice
– The Guitar in Modern Music
– Discovering Voice and Guitar
– The use of Vocalism in different cultures of the world
– History of Contemporary Folk Music